Friday, May 8, 2009

Motherhood...


This weekend is dedicated to celebrating Motherhood...As I've stopped to reflect on the women and mothers who have played a part in my life, I couldn't help but think of my own motherhood. Being a mother has changed me in so many ways...it truly is the most amazing experience I have ever had...to suddenly love and care for another human being so immediately and so completely.

Some of the greatest things I have learned in life have come from women...some young, some old, some with children, some without. Being a woman empowers us with the ability to mother, and to me, that means the ability to LOVE. Whether it's your own mother, a woman who has mothered you, or yourself as a mother, take time to make a tribute to the beauty of motherhood.

1 comment:

  1. I found O'Scrap by one of your street signs and I am there often to shop at the warehouse. I love your stuff.
    bethha@provo.edu

    ReplyDelete